Join John Wayne
What is Join John Wayne?
- Joining John Wayne is your opportunity to make a difference in the fight against cancer.
We welcome everyone to join.
- Join John Wayne is the John Wayne Cancer Foundation’s fundraising program.
How does Join John Wayne work?
- Sign up using our simple StayClassy-based online form
- Start fundraising for life-saving cancer programs
What cancer programs does Join John Wayne fund?
- Novel and innovative programs that improve cancer patient outcomes and save lives.
- These cancer programs help children and young adults, women and men.
- Join John Wayne is John Wayne Cancer Foundation’s fundraising program. All donations go directly to John Wayne Cancer Foundation.
Click here for more information about these cancer programs.
Join John Wayne fundraising is empowering, easy and effective
- John Wayne needs your help to beat cancer. Help children and young adults, women and men when they need it most.
- Free membership and no minimum fundraising. Do your best!
- Saddle Up! Dedicate any event or activity you do to the fight against cancer.
- What is the Join John Wayne Challenge? Create your own personal challenge and dedicate it to the fight against cancer.
- Be a Leader! Make a donation. Ask your friends, family, co-workers to donate to the John Wayne Cancer Foundation through your personal fundraising web page. Send them an email and post the link to your fundraising web page on your social media.
- Form a team! Ask your friends to Join John Wayne.
- Invest a few minutes each year to fundraise for the fight against cancer. Your personal Join John Wayne fundraising web page makes fundraising easy. Now you have more time for training! Personalize the sample donation request letter and request donations from friends, family and co-workers.
- Be Informed and Inspired. You will receive the John Wayne Cancer Foundation Newsletter via email.
- Donations are Tax Deductible. The John Wayne Cancer Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) public charity, IRS Tax ID 95-4023430. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.