HALF MARATHON & 10K
Run or hike dirt roads and winding trails with views of iconic Mt. Whitney, the tallest mountain in the contiguous U.S. Be transported back in time to the historic wild west in the Alabama Hills near Lone Pine, CA. This area has breathtaking rugged western terrain including natural arches, blue skies and snow packed peaks. The course also passes through many John Wayne movie locations like How the West Was Won and more!
Form a Corporate or Friends and Family Team
- Be a Team Captain & rally your team
- Promote team building at your company and spotlight your company at the run
- Run or walk as a group in honor or memory of a loved one who has been affected by cancer
- Contact Greg Graber, JWCF Fundraising Director, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-631-8400
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles) & 10K (6.2 miles)
- Half Marathon begins at 7:00 AM
- 10K starts at 8:00 AM
- ALL race participants start and finish on Movie Rd. at the entrance of the Alabama Hills
- ALL race participants must finish by 1:00 PM
Adjacent map :
- BLUE - 10K Route
- ORANGE - Half Marathon Route
The Alabama Hills Half Marathon & 10K benefits John Wayne Cancer Foundation, so every step you take helps advance the fight against cancer through pioneering cancer research and programs. Run or walk in honor of family and friends who have been affected by cancer. Your registration and fundraising efforts make it possible for the John Wayne Cancer Foundation to fund novel and innovative programs that improve cancer patients' outcomes and save lives through research, education, awareness and support.