TRUE GRIT ANNIVERSARY 10K
Celebrate the 50 year anniversary of John Wayne's movie True Grit by running or walking to the Ranch that is featured in the film! The course is a dirt road that has views of the iconic San Juan Mountains as you pass alongside rustic ranches that epitomize the spirit of the west.
Form a Corporate or Friends and Family Team
- Be a Team Captain & rally your team
- Promote team building at your company and spotlight your company at the run
- Run or walk as a group in honor or memory of a loved one who has been affected by cancer
- Contact Greg Graber, JWCF Fundraising Director, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-631-8400
- 10K (6.2 miles)
- 10K starts at 8:00 AM
- ALL race participants start and finish on Last Dollar Road
- ALL race participants must finish by 1:00 PM
Adjacent map :
- ORANGE - 10K Route
John Wayne Grit Series participants receive a number of special items including exclusive long-sleeve race shirts as well as a Finisher's Medal that doubles as a campfire mug!
VOLUNTEER AT THE JOHN WAYNE GRIT SERIES
We need volunteers to help at water stations, packet pickup, at the start/finish line and more! Each volunteer gets a t-shirt and a John Wayne Grit Series trucker hat. It's a great opportunity for students to earn their community service hours too!
To sign up to be a volunteer today, click the button below:
The True Grit Anniversary 10K benefits John Wayne Cancer Foundation, so every step you take helps advance the fight against cancer through pioneering cancer research and programs. Run or walk in honor of family and friends who have been affected by cancer. Your registration and fundraising efforts make it possible for the John Wayne Cancer Foundation to fund novel and innovative programs that improve cancer patients' outcomes and save lives through research, education, awareness and support.