TRUE GRIT ANNIVERSARY 10K
Celebrate the 50 year anniversary of John Wayne's movie True Grit by running or walking to the Ranch that is featured in the film! The course is a dirt road that has views of the iconic San Juan Mountains as you pass alongside rustic ranches that epitomize the spirit of the west.
Form a Corporate or Friends and Family Team
- Be a Team Captain & rally your team
- Promote team building at your company and spotlight your company at the run
- Run or walk as a group in honor or memory of a loved one who has been affected by cancer
- Contact Greg Graber, JWCF Fundraising Director, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-631-8400
- 10K (6.2 miles)
- 10K starts at 8:00 AM
- ALL race participants start and finish on Last Dollar Road
- ALL race participants must finish by 1:00 PM
Adjacent map :
- ORANGE - 10K Route
The True Grit Anniversary 10K benefits John Wayne Cancer Foundation, so every step you take helps advance the fight against cancer through pioneering cancer research and programs. Run or walk in honor of family and friends who have been affected by cancer. Your registration and fundraising efforts make it possible for the John Wayne Cancer Foundation to fund novel and innovative programs that improve cancer patients' outcomes and save lives through research, education, awareness and support.