Friends and Family Teams - Ridgway
Benefits of Starting a Friends and Family Team
- Family fun & team building
- Promote health and wellness
- Help raise awareness
- Make a bigger impact in the fight against cancer by inviting friends and family to participate and raising funds
If each individual on the team is paying for their own registration then the Team Captain should click on the Sign Up button below.
Or, if your Team Captain is paying for the entire team’s registration fee then click below, and complete the interest form. Then JWCF staff will provide instructions for how to sign up and pay the registration fee.
Tips for a Successful Friends and Family Team
- Identify a team captain
- Invite your friends and family to participate
- Set up a team meeting to get everybody excited about the event
- Organize weekly walks
- Create a team shirt
- Designate a person to set up a friends and family team tent at the event
- The optional team tent should have some seating, a table, decorateion, snacks and drinks – not much is needed for snacks and drinks as we will have both at the event